viernes, 16 de abril de 2021

POST 1 >> MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Hi everyone! My name is Francisca Oyarzún, I was born in 2000 in Chaitén but three years later I went to live in Osorno 🐄, this is a small city but is very beautiful. 

I studied at public school for eleven years, however I studied my last three years in a private school. Now I am studying chemistry and pharmacy in Universidad de Chile 🦉, I am very nervous and afraid, also I am very excited, I really hope to make good friends and pass all my exams.

I have a very nice family, they love me and help me a lot. My mom is very happy, my dad is peaceful, and my sister is very funny. Also, I have two pets: a dog (Mary)🐕 and a bunny (Tambor) 🐇, they are very cute.

I really like to study and teach about science, but in my free time I read books 📚, I watch videos on YouTube, listen to music 🎧, and I like to check Instagram.

My favorite place in the world is Chiloé, there are so many animals, and it is very beautiful, it seems like a magical place. I recommend visit it 👀👀.

This is my story 😅😅😅. Thank you for read my blog!. 


💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖


8 comentarios:

  1. What is your favorite music?
    I like very much reggae, do you like this music ?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really like the rhythm of reggae, but my favorite music is alternative rock.

      Eliminar
  2. Chiloé it's maybe one of the most beautiful places in the world, do you know "el muelle de las almas"? it's amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No :(, I don't know "el muelle de las almas". But I would like to visit it.

      Eliminar
  3. Wow I love rabbits, I have one too! Her name is Alba, because is white and black.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is called Tambor like the rabbit of the film Bambi! That`s sweet.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I've gone to Chiloé and I love it, I like so much that is cold and its culture, It's a really beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Chiloé, it is a magical place, for its traditions and its wonderful people, I would like to go later

    ResponderEliminar