sábado, 24 de abril de 2021

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

 


When I was 6 years old, I liked the idea of study to be a teacher of sciences. I had a second choice too, my dream was to be astronomer, but I didn’t like the career a few months later. In the moment until I was forced to think in a career seriously, I was thinking in study Medicine but I was scary for the blood and I don’t like the idea of study for so many years so I made the decision to study Chemistry and Pharmacy, this is the best decision I had because in this profession I can do everything I like and I can do a better quality of the life of the people.

In this moment I feel comfortable in my university but its very stressful, everything will be better when ill a professional investigator and I can travel around the world doing investigations.


Thank you for read my blog! 💓



2 comentarios:

  1. Travelling around the world doing investigations sounds very interesting , I would like to do it in a future when I finish my career

    ResponderEliminar