sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

POST 3 >> MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

I want to talk about my favorite piece of technology, it is a console of video game called Xbox, in this console you can play alone or with friends. I have the xbox since 2010 when I was 10 years old for Christmas, it was the best gift of my parents have given me in years.

I usually use it to play alone or with my younger sister on vacation because there I have free hours to play multiple games like action games or dance games.

I have the best memories with him, in my adolescence I spent time every day on the Xbox and now in the pandemic I used to have a good physical condition, but now the console is starting to fail so now I am sad because I am one of those people who is sentimental with objects.


Thank you for read my blog! 💖



4 comentarios:

  1. Cool, I have a console too, but it's the PS4 and I love playing call of duty. I hope I have time to play haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always wanted a xbox when I was child :(, but my parents never bought me one, It was one of the things I always wanted

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I always wanted a xbox when I was child :(, but my parents never bought me one, It was one of the things I always wanted

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i loved playing "just dance" with my friends, it was so funny:)

    ResponderEliminar