sábado, 15 de mayo de 2021

POST 4 >> "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

My favorite movie is "Brother Bear" because it talks about a boy named Kenai pursues a bear, in the fight his oldest brother Sitka is killed. The Spirits change Kenai into a bear himself as punishment.  Kenai must travel to a mountain to be human again where the Northern lights touch the earth, in this movie is important the love of brothers, it is very funny and has a lot of great songs.

I like the movies of comedy or animated!.

I do not remember which movie I saw recently because I am studying a lot these months and I have not seen movies for a long time. I think the last one I saw was “Aquaman”. If you are a fan of hero’s movies, I recommend it.

I am not a big fan of movies, I prefer series, but sometimes I never finish them. I usually leave the movie playing while I am studying.

Thank you for read my blog! 💖


7 comentarios:

  1. I've never seen "Brother Bear", it sounds very interesting, but I don't think I'll ever watch it :(
    I prefer series too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, I always saw that movie when I was kid, Actually It brings me memories when I saw the photos of your blog, someday I will see it again

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a very nice movie, I remember watching it when I was kid.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the movie Land of bears, although it makes me cry a lot, which is your favorite part 1 or part 2?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Disney movies!!! And this film is beautiful <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. "Brother bear" it's a very good movie, I still cry when I see it.

    ResponderEliminar