domingo, 4 de julio de 2021

POST 8 >> A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it.

Today I will talk about my favorite subject. I really like the university carrer that I am studying, and there are many fun subjects, although others not so much.

My favorite subject is General Chemistry I, I think it is very easy to study and I get very good mark, also the classes are at comfortable hours, therefore it is not difficult for me to pay attention.

The contents that we have seen are:

  •        Structure and property is from the matter.
  •        Chemical bond.
  •        Nomenclature and types of chemical reactions
  •        Stoichiometry.
  •        Solutions and concentration.

I have to confess that it is very difficult for me to understand the subjects, especially when they have numbers, for this reason general chemistry I is my favorite subject, and not mechanics or calculus.

During chemistry classes I pay a lot of attention and ask a lot of questions (via chat, because I'm too shy to turn on the microphone), I also solve all the guides that they give us and I almost never miss classes, unless it is really necessary.


I hope you enjoyed the post very much.

Thank you for reading.


1 comentario:

  1. To me is very difficult undertand too, I also like chemistry but I like other subjects too

    ResponderEliminar